Music Production Training in
Ableton Live - Logic Pro - ProTools & more
One on One Training in our studio or yours
Music Production Training can cover:
- Selecting the best Music making Software for you
- Exploring your musical tastes & setting goals
- Becoming comfortable with software through our retention based training
- How to Arrangement a Song
- Audio sampling and manipulation (Warping, Editing, Manipulation)
- MIDI and how to use it for hands-on fun
- Built-in Software Instruments
- Gain an understanding of synthesis
- Learn basic music theory relating to octaves, chords, scales and modes
- Sound Designing
- Use built-in instruments and effects
- Creating Original Basslines, Pads, Leads and SFX (notes, octaves and simple chords)
- Creating your custom sound palette
- Organize and build your own user folders
- Add some finishing touches to your original music
- Prepare the mix for the mastering process
- Volume Balancing and creating headroom
- EQ - Instruments and their frequencies-
- Subtractive EQing to clean up your sound
- Compression and Limiting
- Reverb and Delay
- Parallel Processing for added textures
Everyone learns at a different pace & we have package options available. Give us a call at 929-296-9314 to speak about your music goals.
Our Training Methodology
Concepts will be explained for a solid foundation.
Putting the theory into practice.
Retention exercises make sure no student is left behind.
Bringing your ideas to a professional musical level.