Music Studio Rental Spaces
Music Production Training
Energea Studios was founded in 2014 and has become a creative hub housing 17+ private music studios along with Music production Training & Studio Services. Located in the heart of Long Island City / Astoria, Queens we are committed to the creative expression.
- Manage a clean & safe facility
- Help Develop individual talent & skills within a collaborative working environment
- Provide the highest standard of training & retention
- Professionally active faculty & renowned guest instructors
- Encourage artistic diversity
- Provide a setting for the creation of student work
- Grant direct access to the eclectic and creative community in the greater New York City area
- We offer private Music Studios for rent
- Music Production Training in 1 on 1 sessions using the latest software and technology. You can learn to compose your own sounds and music using software like Ableton and Logic and hardware like Moog and Roland synthesizers.
- Studio Services: Production - Arranging - Mixing - Vocal Recordings - Voice Over Recording -
Call us to create a plan for success... 929-296-9314
What Others Say About Us
Energea was a great learning experience for me. I now have an understanding of how music is made and I feel more connected with it. Also intimate class setting and the instructor is the very knowledgable.
Energea is a great place to learn music production! The staff is very friendly, patient, and truly wants to see students succeed. I would recommend this school to anyone who is passionate about making music no matter what the genre. My experience and education from Energea was top notch!
The staff at Energea is great, and I really enjoyed learning more about music production in my intro to Ableton class. The equipment and software are top notch. I had fun meeting other students who love making music, whether it is electronic music or other genres. I definitely recommend the school to anyone who wants to learn about production or even those who just want get a different perspective as DJs.